Sunday, January 2, 2011

Collections

So i enjoyed my break yesterday but you know i missed you guys. I have another topic that i would like to get some comments back on. Collections...their are weird ones and common ones but i want to hear what you truly collect. If your a very nonrepetitive person like me and can't handle the same thing over and over again like me then just tell me something you like. When i was younger i collected shells and a couple years ago i tried nutcrackers which i still like i just don't collect. Oh and when i was a little kid i had like 50 webkinz :p but now i collect these little drawings my friends do in fifth period...mainly lindsey but sometimes ashlen helps. Lindsey is my hilarious best friend or at least one of them :) and you haven't even seen comedy until you've seen one of her drawings. So what do you collect and/or like a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I love DragonFlies. There is one or more in every room & outside.

    ReplyDelete